Mordus is an NPC lvl 12 in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- Mordus is one of the NPCs that can train the player in Source, and is part of the quests "Shadow over Driftwood" and "The Law of the Order".
- Mordus first appears in Wrecker's Cave at Reaper's Coast
Notes and Tips
- Mordus' Amulet, given to the player or found on Mordus' corpse, is required to open a nearby spirit lock.
- If you cannot keep him CC'ed during the fight, he will use source vampirism on player or nearby corpse and transform, which will make the battle harder.
- Alternatively, you can teleport Mordus into your party's range and focus all attacks on him.
- "Please - no - mercy! Mercy!"
- "Haha! And I worried we could not find common ground. Yes, Godwoken - I can teach you."
- "Source and Void - day and night - love and hate - one is meaningless without the other."
- "To grow your Source, to achieve your potential, you must embrace the Void."