Myra is an NPC in Divinity: Original Sin II.
- When you first encounter her in Fort Joy Ghetto, she is panicking due to her tight source collar. If you choose the right dialog options, you can calm her down and she shares more information.
- With Ifan Ben-Mezd in your team she will run away from you, crying out that Ifan is a murderer and he should stay away from her.
- Myra first appears in Fort Joy Ghetto near coordinates (X: 164, 171)
Notes and Tips
- Calm Myra down for information
- Call for Help > Try to pry the collar off > [SCHOLAR] Have her breathe into a bag
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
If you [Outlaw] ask to remove with your sharpest blade - she calms down also
I kill her every time to make staling from vendors easier. **** ER
Just got the Hero tag after calming her down, so there does seem to be a benefit to helping.
she also runs away from you if you mained Ifan, making her dialogue inaccessible
Talked to her as Lohse
To calm her down:
choose the [Lohse] option - "plenty of things worse than suffocating"
choose the help pry off the collar option
choose the [Jester] option - "slap hand"
she calms down but doesn't give you any useful information. there's nothing to be gained other than +5 attitude.
how can open that collar from her neck ?