Myra is an NPC in Divinity: Original Sin II.
- When you first encounter her in Fort Joy Ghetto, she is panicking due to her tight source collar. If you choose the right dialog options, you can calm her down and she shares more information.
- With Ifan Ben-Mezd in your team she will run away from you, crying out that Ifan is a murderer and he should stay away from her.
- Myra first appears in Fort Joy Ghetto near coordinates (X: 164, 171)
Notes and Tips
- Calm Myra down for information
- Call for Help > Try to pry the collar off > [SCHOLAR] Have her breathe into a bag
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!