Narin is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- Narin is an assassin that will automatically approach The Red Prince if you walk too close. No matter what you say, this will always start combat.
- He is the first of many assassins throughout the game that will attempt to murder The Red Prince.
- Narin is loitering just outside the Fort Joy Ghetto ( X: 135 | Y: 136 )
Notes & Tips
- Narin gives 600 XP if killed.
- Known skills: Fortify, Throw Dust, Sawtooth Knife, and Burning Blaze.
- Equipment: Invisibility Potion. (Can be pickpocketed)
- If you pickpocket Narin, but don't take anything, he will drop significantly more gold.
- Reading Narin's note with The Red Prince in your party gives you 125 XP.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!