Nebora is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- Sells Summoning Skill Books
- Takes off your collar in The Collar quest
- Nebora first appears in Fort Joy Ghetto located near coordinates (X:223 Y:181)
Notes and Tips
- If you become the champion of the arena, you can convince her to take your collar off (only the main character). Be careful though. If a magister sees you, they will put you in a prison cell (which you can have a member your party pick the lock to free you or you can teleport to a waypoint).
- The weapon she is working on when you first talk to her could be a reference to Freddy Krueger's glove from the Nightmare on Elm Street franchise.
- Her stock sells Needle & Thread guaranteed along with Leather scraps and a few other crafting materials.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I Got out of Fort Joy, then return to finish my business - aka remove the collar. For some reason, Nebora dialog resetted back to the time I first met her. So now I can't remove the collar cuz she just can't recognize me as the champion of the arena anymore.
Where's the oil?
Bolted on there tight, ain't it?
With the talent to talk to animals you can talk to the rat in the prison which will provide you with a lockpick
I just attacked her with Ifan Ban-Mezd in sight (not in my party). He says big mistake. Say hi to Lucian for me and goes hostile. I kill her, but the entire town goes hostile on HIM instead of ME! XD XD XD
You can use her (Or any vendor) as an invenstment during your stay at Fort Joy. --- Simply sell the items you have until she uses up all her gold. After that give her back one gold for free. When you give an NPC something they didn't have before, it stays in their inventory. --- Essentially every time she restocks, instead of resetting her gold, the gold gets added to the gold piece you gave to her before. --- Once you're ready to move on to the next act, go back and steal the gold off her or kill her for looting the gold back. --- Good luck to all you penny pinchers out there!
Game on console is buggy af. Not even worth buying. Lazy, lazy, lazy. The collar quest is bugged.
When talked to it says that she is working on a glove looking contraption with knives on it. Is this a possible Nightmare on Elm Street refrence?
Summoning is the best makesure to get incarnate and totems
@Anonymous Thanks, fixed.
4 res scrolls on her corpse. Make sure to kill her after she takes the collar off