Necromancer Rask is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
Necromancer Rask information
- Gwick, Rask, and Tamsyn are necromancers cursed by Braccus Rex to guard his tower. They are part of the quest A Fate Worse Than Death.
Necromancer Rask location
- Necromancers Gwick, Rask, and Tamsyn appear together in Braccus Rex's Tower on the Island of Fort Joy, playing cards near the entrance.
Notes and Tips
- The three necromancers initiate a conversation when the party approaches. They will normally go hostile after the conversation, but a persuasion check of difficulty ??? (strength) can convince the necromancers not to attack.
- Certain paths through the conversation may allow a persuasion check of difficulty ??? (intelligence) as well, by offering to find and break their soul jars. (Confirmed to work with the [Mystic] dialogue tag, then asking if they can be freed from their curse.)
- The game auto-saves if the party initiates battle with them.
- If killed, the necromancers will return to (un)life after a short time unless their soul jars are broken. They each provide 1125 xp, but only the first time they're killed. If they are not hostile when combat starts (i.e. if you surprise attack them), they become non-hostile again when they revive.
- Completing A Fate Worse Than Death by destroying their soul jars awards a further 4200 XP.
- Tamsyn carries the Filthy Iron Key, which opens the nearby door.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!