Noble is a Tags in Divinity: Original Sin 2 that allows the player to have certain dialogue with NPCs and certain options during Quests. Please see below for a list.
Noble Dialogue Options
- When running into Bishop Alexander and Magister Atusa in Fort Joy.
- Speaking with Gawin in Fort Joy.
- When speaking to Migo in Fort Joy. Results in him attacking you.
- When speaking to Stingtail in Fort Joy.
- Lady Kemm at Kemm's Mansion in the city of Arx, she will invite a character with noble tag to her tea party, and give away some interesting tea leaves which can be used to craft some consumables. You can buy more of leaves from her as well.
Tips and Hints:
- There's a unique helmet you can find in Act IV underneath the Magisters' Barracks that grants the Noble tag once worn. (X:95, Y:40). It is one of the only items with such properties.