Paladin Cork is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
Paladin Cork information
- Paladin Cork is a Divine Order Paladin visiting Fort Joy to file a report on the actions of the Magisters. He can be found arguing with Magister Captain Trippel outside the main castle. He was initially accepting of the Magisters' actions, but upon visiting Fort Joy and finding the truth behind Silent Monks and Magister hostility, sides with the Sourcerers and assists them.
- Cork is astonishingly weak for a Paladin. He deals minuscule damage in both sections where you encounter him, and seems to only possess the Shields Up and Phoenix Dive skills.
- If you're able to keep him alive during the fight at Fort Joy, he will reappear in Act 2 of the game and comment on recognising you, but otherwise have no further dialogue.
Paladin Cork location
Notes and Tips
- He is utterly unreliable in both damage dealing and defending himself or others, so be prepared to babysit him during a fight should you intend to keep him alive.
- Putting focus into killing Captain Trippel and the Magister Archers during Cork's fight can take much of the pressure off of saving him.Teleporting Cork out of harm's way is also an option.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!