Deals 120% damage and Cripple target character.
Set Crippled for 1 turn(s).
Damage is based on your basic attack and receives a bonus from Finesse.
Requires Huntsman 1
Pin Down is a Huntsman Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Pin Down location
- Available from the start
- Butter at Fort Joy Ghetto (Fort Joy)
- Bahara at Amadia's Sanctuary (Fort Joy)
- Trader Haran at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Elven Treewarden at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Fletcher Corbin Day at Abandoned Sawmill (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- The Lost Knight at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Reaver at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Non at Arx
Pin Down effects
- Scroll cannot be crafted
- Resisted by Physical Armour
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Scales with level, weapon and finesse
- Can be deflected
- Can miss
- Cannot be silenced
- Can be atrophied
- Required weapon: Bow or Crossbow
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I can’t see this skill possibly being worth a memory slot. A standard shot is all around better specially when buffed with elemental arrowheads and elemental Ranger. Even a chloroform to help mages cc is superior on a Ranger. Or haste. Or calm mind. Or first aid. Or or or.
just use a knockdown arrow
Can this and other "requires a ranged weapon" skills be used with a staff/wand? Or does it have to be a bow/crossbow?
Only decent early on. There are better options mid to late game.
Pin Down is based on 120% of your Damage