Poison erupts from the caster in a circular wave, dealing 100% Poison Damage and forming poison clouds. Gives immunity to poison and earth damage for 1 turn
Set Earth Immunity for 1 turn(s).
Damage is based on your level and receives bonus from your Intelligence .
Poison Wave is a Geomancer Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Poison Wave Location
- Available starting from level 9
- Gareth at Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Trader Ovis at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Tovah at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Priestess of Duna at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Alchemist at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
Poison Wave Effects
- Scroll crafted by combine Sheet of Paper, High Quality Earth Essence, and Slime
- Resisted by Magical Armour
- Scales with level, intelligence and Geomancer
- Cannot be deflected
- Is not affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Doesn't damage allies, but the poison cloud does
- Hits allied undead and not enemy undead
Poison Wave Trivia & strategies
- The Caster will be damaged by neither the spell nor its cloud, for one turn. If the cloud is not consumed nor the caster move away from it, s/he will get damage next turn.
Poison Wave Builds
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Scourge Wizard
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
What I've noticed is that 'Immunity' from this spell actually pushes you beyond 100% resistance threshold in both earth and posion. I had 30% earth resistance from Items, after using this it became 130% and same for posion.
This skill has some value in deflective builds where it can soak up damage from your fossil strike and/or dust throw.
What if I have an undead character and I don't want to be immune to poison for 1 turn?
Does this spell have friendly fire?