Poison erupts from the caster in a circular wave, dealing [X] Poison Damage and forming poison clouds. Gives immunity to poison and earth damage for 1 turn
Set Earth Immunity for 1 turn(s).
Damage is based on your level and receives bonus from your Intelligence .
Poison Wave is a Geomancer Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Poison Wave Spell Book Location
Poison Wave Requirements
Notes and Tips
- Scroll crafted by combine Sheet of Paper, High Quality Earth Essence, and Slime
- Poison Wave hit undead allies, healing them for good number (Related to the damage it does)
- It doesn't hit other normal allies directly, saving them the big AOE damage.
- The poison cloud it create will damage allies standing in its radius though, and keep damaging them every turn.
- If cast with fire in radius, the cloud will explode, consuming the cloud, and dealing fire damage on top of poison.
- The Caster will be damaged by neither the spell nor its cloud, for one turn. If the cloud is not consumed nor the caster move away from it, s/he will get damage next turn.