Purge is a Sourcery Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Purge Spell Book Location
- Purge is an item skill, obtainable from Purging Wands or Tyrant's Helm.
Notes and Tips
- Range: 15.5m. Target: Corpses, spirits, characters with Source Points, Shriekers.
- Purging Wands have four charges. Speak with Gratiana to restore them. Once past the first act, there will be no means to recharge them, though more wands are available when players step foot in the Nameless Isle.
- Casting the Purge spell obtained from the Tyrant's Helm three times will cause an unavoidable conflict with a demon. Once it is defeated, the skill will be replaced with Shackles of Pain.
- Though they both have the same purpose, you can have both Purge and Source Vampirism.
- Purge has double than Source Vampirism's cast range, and can easily contend with any Shrieker.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!