Multiple oil-filled rocks erupt from the caster at all enemies in the area. On impact, they create oil surfaces and deal 300% Earth Damage.
Damage is based on your level and receives bonus from your Intelligence .
Pyroclastic Eruption is a Geomancer Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Pyroclastic Eruption Location
- Available starting from level 16
- Gareth at Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Trader Ovis at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Hannag at Cloisterwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Tovah at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Priestess of Duna at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Alchemist at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
Pyroclastic Eruption Effects
- Scroll can be crafted by combining a Sheet of Paper, Source Orb, and Eternal Tablet
- Resisted by Magical Armour
- Scales with level, intelligence and Geomancer
- Can be deflected, but will not damage the caster or their allies
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
Pyroclastic Eruption Trivia & Strategies
- Arguably the strongest 3 source skill
- Bunch up a few targets either by teleporting or nether swapping, and you'll get way too much damage done to all of them, as the AoE of each rock will damage all of them. Extremely useful against end-game bosses