Target character regenerates Vitality and Magic Armour according to the number of allied characters and totems in their vicinity.
Restore [50% of total heal value] Vitality and [18% of total heal value] Magic Armour.
Multiplied by the number of friendly characters in a 6 meter radius around the target.
Rallying Cry is a Summoning Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Rallying Cry Spell Book Location
- Sold by Nebora in Fort Joy after reaching level 4
- Sold by Kerban in Sanctuary of Amadia
- Sold by Trader Bree in Driftwood - Square
Rallying Cry Requirements
Notes and Tips
- Scroll can be crafted by combining a Sheet of Paper, Tormented Soul, and Garlic
- If undead enemies outnumbers you, consider using it to damage them! Consequently, do NOT use this on an undead ally like Fane, it will damage and potentially kill them!