Target character regenerates Vitality and Magic Armour according to the number of allied characters and totems in their vicinity.
Restore [50% of total heal value] Vitality and [18% of total heal value] Magic Armour.
Multiplied by the number of friendly characters in a 6 meter radius around the target.
Rallying Cry is a Summoning Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Rallying Cry Spell Book Location
- Sold by Nebora in Fort Joy after reaching level 4
- Sold by Kerban in Sanctuary of Amadia
- Sold by Trader Bree in Driftwood - Square
Rallying Cry Requirements
Notes and Tips
- Scroll can be crafted by combining a Sheet of Paper, Tormented Soul, and Garlic
- If undead enemies outnumbers you, consider using it to damage them! Consequently, do NOT use this on an undead ally like Fane, it will damage and potentially kill them!
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
For whatever reason, testing throughout chapter 1, the healing and restoration from this skill is incredibly low and not usually worth using even in a pinch. It SHOULD scale better with Hydro, but with its current numbers (surrounded by 3 summons and 3 allies), its "max" seems too low for the memory slot.
It kills caster sometimes. Idk why.
I'm not noticing any increase in vitality and magical armour restored when there are totems in range of the skill :|
Is it improved by Hydrosophist points?
Does this synergize with the Necromancer skill summons/totems as well?