Ralvo is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- When approached, Ralvo will ask you to join him and his peers in a card game. When playing; you can choose to play your hand or to fold. Both of these options result in a loss and Ralvo will then ask you for all of your gold and equipment. If you deny; this will begin combat with Ralvo, Bottle Top, and Slug.
- You can win against Ralvo by playing The Sparkler Card, this can be obtained from Dain.
- Ralvo is located on the north-west wall of the Fort Joy Ghetto. ( X: 165 | Y: 186 )
Notes and Tips
- Ralvo gives 250 XP if killed.
- Ralvo has no resistances.
- Known skills: Flare.
- Ralvo drops the Sparkler card on death. This card has no known uses after Ralvo dies.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!