Rattus Perfidus is a NPC (rat) in Divinity: Original Sin 2. Just like Rattus Verus, he is under a curse, but his curse is that he can only speak lies. He asks the player not to help him lift his curse.
Rattus Perfidus information
- Almost every spell casted on him will kill him.
When you talk to him again after agreeing to "heal him", he will say "You still don't look lost." Then you ask if he's still being sarcastic which he replies " Narrator - *He looks at you as if to say 'well, duh'." This is the only known difference in the encounter. We can consider this rat is permanently lying or being sarcastic, therefore when he says "I don't think the problem is in my head", this would mean his problem is in fact a mental one.
- When he does die from your doing, A Character will say something along the lines of " I think thats what he wanted all along."
Rattus Perfidus location
- You will meet him in Braccus Rex's Tower
Notes and Tips
- Upon killing him, one of the character will remark that death was probably what he wanted.
- If you use bless on him, Withermoore will come to open the gate for you instead.