Reactive Shot is a Huntsman Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Reactive Shot location
- Available starting from level 9
- Trader Haran at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Elven Treewarden at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Fletcher Corbin Day at Abandoned Sawmill (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- The Lost Knight at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Reaver at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Non at Arx
Reactive Shot effects
- Scroll cannot be crafted
- Resisted by Physical Armour
- Need clear line of sight from caster to area for the reactive shot to activate
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- AoE radius 4m
- Scales with level, weapon and finesse (reaction shots are basic attacks)
- Can be deflected (they're basic attacks)
- Can miss (they're basic attacks)
- Can be atrophied
Reactive Shot trivia & strategies
- Forcibly moving an enemy in to the targeted area via Teleportation or Nether Swap immediately triggers an reactive shot attack.
- In the past when this skill was cast by player characters, it appeared to also deal an initial hit to all characters in the area that varied from 100% to 250% weapon damage. This has been patched later on
- In the past, may have not always hit targets that moved inside the area you targeted. This has been since fixed
- Sometimes it might be hazy whether or not you have clear line of sight to the area. One such situation is when the area is almost directly under you
- Even if part of the AoE is blocked by obstacles, the parts that are visible will still activate a reaction shot
- Once you are sure you have a clear line of sight, this skill acts as potentially three hits for just 2 AP. Even if it doesn't activate all three times, it will only go to waste if no one is hit
- You can swap to a Wand after casting this Skill and you will attack with it instead of a Bow. Does not appear to work with melee weapons.
Reactive Shot builds
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!