Restore Vitality of a target character. Restoration also cures Poisoned and Bleeding.
Restore [75% of total heal value] Vitality for 2 turn(s).
Requires Hydrosophist 1
Restoration is a Hydrosophist Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
- Available from the start
- Rezik at Fort Joy Ghetto (Fort Joy)
- Simone at Sanctuary of Amadia (Fort Joy), Lady Vengeance
- Trader Bree at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Elf Stormchanter at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Trayde the Merchant at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Lizard Dreamer at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
- Trader Aravae at Arx
- Migo's Ring (Fort Joy)
- Astarte's Tears (ring, Fort Joy)
- Scroll crafted by combining Sheet of Paper, Water Essence, and Penny Bun Mushroom
- Scales with level and Hydrosophist, and additionally with Warfare when dealing damage
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Cleanses Acid, Poisoned, Bleeding, Suffocating, Burning and Infested
- If target already has the Steam Lance status effect, nothing will happen
Restoration trivia & strategies
- Only pre-defined class (for companions) that comes with Restoration equipped is the Cleric.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Tidalist
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Frost Paladin
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Restoration doesn't say this in the skill, but it does remove burning.
According to the Definitive Edition changelog, damage from Restoration (and other healing skills) to Undead (and Decaying) now scales with Warfare. It's not clear whether the damage scales with both Warfare AND Hydro. I would assume (and hope) it does.
Restoration deals physical damage to undead. It removes their Physical Armor, which might be a bit counter-intuitive.
I'm absolutely sure that this does scale with Hydrosophist. I picked this skill up with 2 points in Hydro and healed around 500 per tick while my friend had 20 points in it and healed 2000 per tick.