Restoration is a Hydrosophist Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
- Available from the start
- Rezik at Fort Joy Ghetto (Fort Joy)
- Simone at Sanctuary of Amadia (Fort Joy), Lady Vengeance
- Trader Bree at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Elf Stormchanter at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Trayde the Merchant at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Lizard Dreamer at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
- Trader Aravae at Arx
- Scroll crafted by combining Sheet of Paper, Water Essence, and Penny Bun Mushroom
- Scales with level and Hydrosophist, and additionally with Warfare when dealing damage
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Cleanses Acid, Poisoned, Bleeding, Suffocating, Burning and Infested
- If target already has the Steam Lance status effect, nothing will happen
Restoration trivia & strategies
- Only pre-defined class (for companions) that comes with Restoration equipped is the Cleric.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Tidalist
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Frost Paladin
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!