Rezik is an NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- Rezik is a Hydrosophist vendor.
- Rezik can be seen wandering around the area, muttering about Source and Voidwoken.
- Rezik is located in a small tent close to the Camp Kitchen in the Fort Joy Ghetto. ( X:176 | Y:153 )
Notes and Tips
- Rezik gives 0 XP if killed.
- Rezik has no resistances.
- Rezik knows the following skills: Freezing Touch and Ice Shard.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
In my playthrough, I killed griff, got the teleportation gloves, decided how to escape and before I went on to do that I noticed that both he and gawin started selling tier 2 spells, but I had already pickpocketed them. So, for each, I sold them grif's overpriced plants to buy whatever spells I wanted and proceeded to teleport them to a remote place where I could kill each quitely and retrieve my overpriced plants. I did feel very horribly about it though.
Lizard located on the west side of the ghetto, around X:175 Y:155. Sometimes he wanders under a tent by the campfire.