Rupture Tendons is a Scoundrel Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Rupture Tendons Spell Book Location
- Sold by Hilde in Fort Joy after reaching level 4
- Sold by Exter in Amadia's Sanctuary (Southeast of Fort Joy after you escape)
- Sold by Papa Thrash in Driftwood.
Rupture Tendons Requirements
Notes and Tips
- Apply to enemies that have fixated on a distant target and are least likely to use any gap closing ability. The damage will be devastating.
- Deals damage as they move, similar to how characters take damage for running through fire (but at a more frequent pace).
- Very effective in combination with the Chicken Claw ability, as enemies are highly likely to use their entire turn running around (while in chicken form).
- Since the ability deals damage based on the range traveled, adding Haste to the Chicken Claw ability will increase its damage even further (while in chicken form).
- Can be cast on party member. Useful when you need to him to proc a bleed effect (i.e Jellyfish skin) or damage his enemies through Shackle of Pain.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Duelist
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!