Saheila is an NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2 (DOS2).
- Takes a key role in several quests:
- The Imprisoned Elf
- The Tribe of Saheila
- The Elven Seer
- Burial Rites
- Sebille companion quest.
- Saheila first appears in the Caverns in Act 1.
- She can be found kidnapped at the Abandoned Sawmill in the northern part of Reaper's Coast in Act 2.
- She will briefly appear in Act 3 outside the mother tree entrance if Sebille is in the party.
- Later she can be found in Act 4 in Arx near the Cathedral of Lucian, but she holds no quests there.
Notes and Tips
- Speaking to her after completing The Imprisoned Elf while Lohse is in your party will prompt a fight with everyone in the cave, because Lohse's demon would want to kill Saheila. Weakening Lohse instead of attacking the elves is the correct way to finish this fight.
- If Lohse is the main character, you will instead be prompted with a persuasion  check. Failing this will result in the party becoming hostile towards Sahelia. If Lohse drops below 30% health, combat will end, and dialogue will automatically continue.
- Saheila is one of the NPCs that can train the player in Source. She will offer her training after you complete The Elven Seer and Burial Rites in Reaper's Coast.
- "I know you come for me again. I know you do. I know I only have to wait."
- "Can you hear them? Their roots stretch beneath us, even now..."
- "I will link you. You will hear them. They will feed you. Increase the source in you. Increase the power."
- "A space inside you clears. You have room for more source. You have room for more... "everything". You have room for the whispers of the trees."
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Saved her from wolves, before leave act 2, come to elves camp. Her friends fight with her and kill her. She have insanity for some reasons. WTF?
Malady is kinda sus at the beginning but turned out she's the best waifu. Saheila, at first i thought she's an innocent Elf but turned out she's a crazy ***** .
Killed her in Act 2. Eating her arm will prompt really creepy memories.
Killed her in Fort Joy, she shows again on Reaper's Cost.
Killed her on Reaper's Coast, she shows up again on the Nameless Isle.
Killed her on the Nameless Isle, she shows up again in Arx.
Killed her in Arx, for the fourth time.
She'll probably show up in Divinity 3, if Larian ever makes it.
Killed her in Fort Joy, took her freaking arm, and here i am, in Arx, looking at her with her arm in my pocket. This either means she had a spare one, that popped out of the cut, or resurrection makes a new arm grow, which means infinite arm cutting business...!
Yet Soviet and his friend just kill them all...
nevermind me iam stupid she is her
so i saved her from roost in act 2 but cant find her in act 3 round the elf camp.any idea what went wrong?
persuasion  a joke, used mirror just to see way this fail constantly, got 3 points and then one from amulet and used mask to change race to lizard, failed again. I'm mostly annoyed that every one get negative attitude with my party more then the fact you fail no matter what.
so the world might be mended
When escorting her, she can't be commanded to stay and will follow you wherever go. Your own character, however, will not follow her. So, I thought I could just sneak her all the way out of the sawmill playing as her alone. I saved halfway through then had to load back. On loading back, you're automatically returned to your main character, and so Saheila will come running all the way back. Just kill everyone at the mill before unbinding her.
So who took her eyes?
Hmm when talking with Tova I had option that I killed Saheila (and not Roost) but I totally don't remember doing that... oh well
Saheila may also appear on the nameless isle to ask Sebille to free the elves by killing the Mother Tree. Unsure where to find her afterwards though.
but after i got source from her, can i kill her?
She gives you reward for being kind