Saheila is an NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2 (DOS2).
- Takes a key role in several quests:
- Saheila first appears in the Caverns in Act 1.
- She can be found kidnapped at the Abandoned Sawmill in the northern part of Reaper's Coast in Act 2.
- She will briefly appear in Act 3 outside the mother tree entrance if Sebille is in the party.
- Later she can be found in Act 4 in Arx near the Cathedral of Lucian, but she holds no quests there.
Notes and Tips
- Speaking to her after completing The Imprisoned Elf while Lohse is in your party will prompt a fight with everyone in the cave, because Lohse's demon would want to kill Saheila. Weakening Lohse instead of attacking the elves is the correct way to finish this fight.
- If Lohse is the main character, you will instead be prompted with a persuasion  check. Failing this will result in the party becoming hostile towards Sahelia. If Lohse drops below 30% health, combat will end, and dialogue will automatically continue.
- Saheila is one of the NPCs that can train the player in Source. She will offer her training after you complete The Elven Seer and Burial Rites in Reaper's Coast.
- "I know you come for me again. I know you do. I know I only have to wait."
- "Can you hear them? Their roots stretch beneath us, even now..."
- "I will link you. You will hear them. They will feed you. Increase the source in you. Increase the power."
- "A space inside you clears. You have room for more source. You have room for more... "everything". You have room for the whispers of the trees."
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!