Saheila is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2 (DCO2).
- Takes a key role in several quests:
- Saheila first appears in the Caverns in Act 1.
- She can be found trapped at the Abandoned Sawmill in the northern part of Reaper's Coast in Act 2.
- She will briefly appear in Act 3 outside the mother tree entrance if Sebille is in the party.
- Later she can be found in Act 4 in Arx near the church of Lucian, but she holds no quests there.
Notes and Tips
- Speaking to her after completing The Imprisoned Elf while Lohse is in your party will prompt a fight with everyone in the cave, because Lohse's demon wants to kill Saheila. Weakening Lohse instead of attacking the elves is the correct way to finish this fight.
- She can give you a source point when you complete The Elven Seer and Burial Rites in Reaper's Coast.