Saheila is an NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2 (DCO2).
- Takes a key role in several quests:
- Saheila first appears in the Caverns in Act 1.
- She can be found kidnapped at the Abandoned Sawmill in the northern part of Reaper's Coast in Act 2.
- She will briefly appear in Act 3 outside the mother tree entrance if Sebille is in the party.
- Later she can be found in Act 4 in Arx near the Cathedral of Lucian, but she holds no quests there.
Notes and Tips
- Speaking to her after completing The Imprisoned Elf while Lohse is in your party will prompt a fight with everyone in the cave, because Lohse's demon would want to kill Saheila. Weakening Lohse instead of attacking the elves is the correct way to finish this fight.
- If Lohse is the main character, you will instead be prompted with a persuasion  check. Failing this will result in the party becoming hostile towards Sahelia. If Lohse drops below 30% health, combat will end, and dialogue will automatically continue.
- Saheila is one of the NPCs that can train the player in Source. She will offer her training after you complete The Elven Seer and Burial Rites in Reaper's Coast.
- "I know you come for me again. I know you do. I know I only have to wait."
- "Can you hear them? Their roots stretch beneath us, even now..."
- "I will link you. You will hear them. They will feed you. Increase the source in you. Increase the power."
- "A space inside you clears. You have room for more source. You have room for more... "everything". You have room for the whispers of the trees."