Scarecrow fight is a "Quest" in Divinity: Original Sin II.
- Restless Scarecrow
- 4x Enchanted Scarecrow
- kill the scarecrows
North of Driftwood is a talking scarecrows on a field. It recognizes the demon lingering in Lohse.
Talking to them will lead to a fight.
The fight is terrifying. Literally, as the big scarecrow has a Terror Aura.
Come prepared, this is one of the hardest fights in Reaper's Coast (if done without cheese).
The Restless Scarecrow will turn into an Undead Scarecrow once the fight starts.
- Level 12 Undead
- 448 HP, 106 Phys. Armor and 521 Magic Armor
- permanent Terror Aura
- Casts Flay Skin, Uncanny Evasion, Source Vampirism and several Earth attacks
- very mobile (can jump)
- has high initiative and AP
The four enchanted Scarecrows which join the fight have 359 HP, 71 PA, 354 MA and are weak to fire.
- Potion of Strong Will
- Use spells that nullify the terrified effect, such as Peace of Mind or Enrage
- Consider the use of the underground tavern herbs and Peace of Mind to play first: the main scarecrow has 47 Initiative.
- Or skip talking to them and attack first to get a free attack in, ignoring initiative.
- Fire based damage works better than any other element.
- They have a high magic armour but low physical armour.
- Healing spells and scrolls deal a lot of damage to the undead scarecrows
- Teleport the main scarecrow (down)
- use high ground
- or get the nearby Paladins involved in the fight, they will win
- Killing (main) Scarecrow in DE earns 5400xp, while killing smaller ones earns 2700 xp each.