School's Out is a Quest in Divinity: Original Sin II. Coming across a schoolhouse in Arx, you find its mistress in need of some help. Would you help her?
- Speak to Beryl Griff.
- Speak to Sister Schori and convince her to leave.
- Report back to Beryl and inform her of your success.
At the southeast corner of Arx, you will find a schoolhouse (co-ordinates X:410, Y:240) that has seen better days; it is now occupied by junkies. Speak to Beryl Griff and share some information about Griff (the very same one back at Fort Joy) with her and you will gain 19,400XP. She will then ask for your help in reclaiming the schoolhouse from the squatters.
Unlock the locked main door or kitchen door or enter through the side gate, and speak to Sister Schori. Pass a speech check to convince her to leave. You will gain 58,175XP.
Here, you can also speak to the little girl, Trina, and if you successfully pass a speech check, she will mark the location of the Thieves Guild on your map. This grants no XP and is completely optional, though.
In any case, return to Beryl and inform her of your success, and you will earn 38,800XP. Here, you will have the option of asking for a payment reward, an information reward, or simply refusing any kind of reward.
- If you pick the "payment" option, you will gain a Craftsman tome that teaches you a few rune recipes.
- If you pick the "information" option, she will tell you that Lord Kemm is hiding some secrets underneath her mansion.
- If you say that no thanks are necessary, you will receive nothing.
After picking one of the options above, the quest ends and you will receive a choice of Common-quality loot as a reward.
- 19,400XP for sharing some information about Griff.
- 58,175XP for convincing Sister Schori to leave.
- A choice of "payment" or "information" rewards (detailed above) upon reporting back to Beryl.
- 38,800XP and a choice of Common-quality loot upon completion of the quest.