Scoundrel increase movement speed and boosts your Critical Modifier.
+5% Critical Multiplier, +0.3 Movement speed.
Scoundrel is a combat ability in Divinity Orginal Sin 2. Scoundrel increase movement speed and boosts your Critical Modifier.
- Required for Scoundrel Skills.
- Available starting skills: Adrenaline, Throwing Knife, Backlash, Chloroform.
- The Pawn talent requires one point in Scoundrel.
- Increases the Critical Damage of any and all attacks (Weapons or Spells)
- Note that the Scoundrel ability does not increase Critical Chance, but rather Critical Multiplier. This means that while you do not gain extra chance for a critical strike, critical strikes that you do land will deal more damage than usual.
In other languages
- Français: Fripouille
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!