Shoot three flaming daggers at targets of your choice, each creating a fire surface and dealing 25% fire damage
Set Burning for two turns.
1m Explode Radius
Requires Pyrokinetic 1
Searing Daggers is a Pyrokinetic Skill in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
Searing Daggers location
- Available from the start
- Stingtail at Fort Joy Ghetto (Fort Joy)
- Samadel at Sanctuary of Amadia (Fort Joy), Lady Vengeance
- Trader Ovis at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Tovah at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Lizard Monk at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Quartermaster at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
Searing Daggers effects
- Scroll crafted by combining Sheet of Paper, Fire Essence, and Tooth
- Scroll costs 2 AP to use
- Resisted by Magical Armour
- Scales with level, intelligence and Pyrokinetic
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Can be deflected
Searing Daggers trivia & strategies
- Useful for activating Elemental Affinity: aim one dagger at your feet and two at enemies
Searing Daggers builds
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Occult Flamewielder
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Summoner of Sparks
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Scourge Wizard
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Very useful for getting elemental affinity (throw 2 daggers at enemies, and one at your feet)
It says "at targets of your choice" but I can't seem to find a way to shoot 3 separate flaming daggers at 3 different targets.