Septa the Ineffable is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2. It is a crab (with a lisp) that explains to your party how it is a powerful sorcerer that also has been born with "the Source".
Septa the Ineffable information
- Requires Pet Pal talent to converse with it
Septa the Ineffable location
- Septa the Ineffable first appears in Fort Joy Getto on the beach near coordinates (X: 135 Y:171)
Notes and Tips
- Septa's title "The Ineffable" is a reference to the Crab of Ineffable Wisdom from the website Rathergood.com
- Drops claws if killed.
- If you don't kill him after speaking with him (Pet Pal req'd), whether you think he deserves it or not, you'll probably wish you had, later in the game...
- Worth 200 xp if killed while in Fort Joy.