Silence is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- Silence only appears when you approach Stingtail after telling Griff he was the one who stole his supplies.
- When Silence spawns, she will quickly begin combat with Stingtail. You will not enter combat unless you attack either of them. You can even heal and buff Stingtail without entering combat.
- Attacking Silence does not make Griff hostile.
- Silence appears close to Stingtail if you tell Griff that he was the one who stole the supplies. X 192 | Y: 70
- Silence disappears shortly after she kills Stingtail.
Notes & Tips
- Silence gives 1000 XP if killed.
- After killing her, if Stingtail survives, you can get an additional 600 XP by talking to him.
- Silence knows the following skills: Glitter Dust, Haste, and Sawtooth Knife.
- Silence has an Invisibility Potion in her inventory. This can be pickpocketed before combat.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!