Source Vampirism is a Sourcery Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Source Vampirism Spell Book Location
- Source Vampirism is learned without a book. It is obtainable past a point in Act 2 as part of the Powerful Awakening quest; unlock your second Source point and return to the Hall of Echoes.
Notes and Tips
- Range: 6m. Target: Corpses, spirits, characters with Source Points.
- Though it is possible for Source Vampirism to consume Shriekers, Purge has a significantly longer cast range than Source Vampirism to avoid their fatal screams.
- Like Spirit Vision, Source Vampirism is classified as an "Innate Skill" under your Memorised Skills tab.
- Acquiring the skill will then add the option to consume spirits in dialogue choices. Be careful when conversing with ghosts.
- Electrocuted/Charred corpses cannot be consumed. It is unclear whether this is a bug or feature.