Source Vampirism is a Sourcery Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Source Vampirism Spell Book Location
- Source Vampirism is learned without a book. It is obtainable past a point in Act 2 as part of the Powerful Awakening quest; unlock your second Source point and return to the Hall of Echoes.
Notes and Tips
- Range: 6m. Target: Corpses, spirits, characters with Source Points.
- Though it is possible for Source Vampirism to consume Shriekers, Purge has a significantly longer cast range than Source Vampirism to avoid their fatal screams.
- Like Spirit Vision, Source Vampirism is classified as an "Innate Skill" under your Memorised Skills tab.
- Acquiring the skill will then add the option to consume spirits in dialogue choices. Be careful when conversing with ghosts.
- Electrocuted/Charred corpses cannot be consumed. It is unclear whether this is a bug or feature.
- Resisted by Magical Armour
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Did mordus as my second source point and then i got it on DE.
I’m playing on DE but my dad modded the game lol balders gate 3 has made my dad not want to play dos2 idk why...
I see a lot of comments saying they don’t get this spell after the second ritual, I’m playing DE and I got it after 2nd source point. Got the point from Mordus.
Sauce S U C C
After a half hour of searching all it took was a simple change in camera angle to see the two tablets with source vampirism and spirit vision on them in the Library smfh...
Has this changed in definitive edition? I'm not getting source vampirism after the second ritual
For those that leave Act 2 without Source Vampirism:
Can learn the Source Vampirism spell in Act 3 in the Academy of the Seven. In the Gallery (library) room there's a tablet called "Tools of the Godwoken: Source Vampirism." Click on it to gain the spell.
Sprit Vision can also be learned here in the same way.
Companions at ARX have no source Vampirism
Not sure why, but I'm unable to to refill my purging wand by talking to Gratiana anymore. This may be a bug, but I'll have to check previous saves to see if I did something wrong with my later game to warrant an inability to recharge.
Hello, how can I get the source vampirism on reepers cost? Unfortunately, the helmet from Rex was lost and the staff with the charges I did not take.
On the coast in the mien is directly at the waypoint a reeper. He must go.
Thank you for your help
Wtf. They removed the actual spell from the game. It now comes from items with limited uses. Great.