Immediately triggers the damage of each remaining turn of Burning/Necrofire, then that status effect is removed.
Damage is based on your level and receives a bonus from your Intelligence.
Requires Pyrokinetic 2
Spontaneous Combustion is a Pyrokinetic Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Spontaneous Combustion location
- Available starting from level 4
- Stingtail at Fort Joy Ghetto (Fort Joy)
- Samadel at Sanctuary of Amadia (Fort Joy), Lady Vengeance
- Trader Ovis at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Tovah at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Lizard Monk at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Quartermaster at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
- Loic's Discipline (wand, Arx)
Spontaneous Combustion effects
- Scroll cannot be crafted
- Explodes if target has the Burning status. Explosion radius 3m, and it hits allies, too
- Scales with level, intelligence and Pyrokinetic
- Necrofire deals 50% more damage per turn than Burning, therefore consuming Necrofire status effect with this skill deals 50% more damage.
- The additional damage from consuming Burning/Necrofire is dealt before the status is removed, thus benefiting from the -15/20% Fire resistance debuff.
- Resisted by Magical Armour
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Can be deflected
Spontaneous Combustion trivia & strategies
- With the Torturer talent one can apply Burning through magical armours along with an additional turn to its length, which also works to make this skill stronger
Spontaneous Combustion builds