Spread Your Wings
Sprout temporary wings to fly when you move, allowing you to ignore ground surfaces. Incompatible with Spider Legs.
Sets wings for 3 turns. Allows use of the ability Fly.
Spread Your Wings is a Polymorph Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Spread Your Wings location
- Available starting from level 4
- Doctor Leste at Fort Joy Ghetto (Fort Joy)
- Exter at Amadia's Sanctuary (Fort Joy), Lady Vengeance
- Trader Ovis at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Eithne at Cloisterwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Elven Thorndancer at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Jawbone the Merchant at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Alchemist at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
- Set by Kvyn's Heart (chest, Arx)
- Set by the Vulture set when it's complete
- Permanently set when passing the Path of Blood as a pure character
Spread Your Wings' skill
Fly to a nearby point.
1 Turn Cooldown
Spread Your Wings effects
- Scroll crafted by combine Sheet of Paper, Life Essence, and Sinew
- Scroll costs 1 AP to use
- Flight is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- AI cannot use Spread Your Wings, but can use Flight if they have Spread Your Wings pre-set to them
- Will be affected by clouds in the path, even if it looks like the character is not touching them
- Ignores surfaces when moving, but not while staying still, as the character is standing
Spread Your Wings trivia & strategies
- If a character without magical armour flies over a character with Medusa Head active, they will be petrified mid-flight, but will still continue flying towards their target. If the target point is outside Medusa Head's range, they will be unpetrified
- Compared to other travel skills, Spread Your Wings is one of the worse ones. The flight trajectory can be blocked by obstacles, unlike all other jump skills where they simply warp where they want to go. In addition, to use Flight once, you have to use 2 AP: one for Spread Your Wings and one for Flight. Being affected by clouds in most cases is not a big deal, but can become fatal if you have no armours, i.e. jumping over a cursed steam or blood cloud, which give the Decaying status. The only benefit to Spread Your Wings is that for three turns you can use Flight every turn, but it might not be as necessary as one may think
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Never try to fly over Death fog, it will kill you even while 20 meter above the visible fog.
i have no mods, but several times i've had a bug, when i got permanent wings, even if i didn't memorized\used it... it disappear after death. Sad thing, it happens with my char which had drink blood rose potion.
You can use this skill to get through the maze in Fort Joy area
I was experimenting with the surface immunity portion of this and was disappointed to discover that it doesn't prevent you from being shocked on an electrified water surface :(
Using its “Flight” ability acts like movement, not a teleport. It WILL trigger Rupture Tendon damage.
This skill can be learned by eating "Magister's Severed Head" found on a corpse (X:381,Y:226) in the Hallowed Marshes.
In my game, no one sells this skillbook. In act 2 and check the driftwood stores. Nothing.
also when active, besides the Flight skill, you can move across non-cloud surfaces without taking damage (standing on them would still damage you)
Got it from eating "Magister's Severed Head" on Sebille with polymorph 2
Does it count has hight ground ?
Can you cast the wings on another party member, or only yourself?
Fly ignores Attack of opportunity.