Stingtail is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- Lizard Pyromancer
- Is a Pyromancy vendor, for base level pyromancies.
- Stingtail is the one that stole Griffs "oranges", can be convinced to give them up to any character with two points in persuade, as his highest skill is fairly low.
- If you tell Griff that he stole the oranges, a unique NPC "Silence" will be seen attempting to murder Stingtail on Griffs orders the next time you go to Stingtails shack.
- You can save Stingtail from death if you attack and defeat Silence, and this will not cause Griffs crew to become hostile.
- Stingtail advances personal quests for both The Red Prince, and Sebille through allowing them to converse with him. However at the end of Sebille's converstaion with Stingtail should you allow her to speak with him, she will kill him instantly.
- Stingtail first appears in Fort Joy Ghetto, talking to Camp Boss Griff.
- Shortly after his conversation with Griff, he will move to a spot along the south side beach, where he sleeps until disturbed (X: 182, Y: 77). Remaining within this location ever after being awoken.
Notes and Tips
- Pyrokinetic Skill Book Vendor
- Is related to quest The Imprisoned Elf
- Occasionally after being killed by Sebille he will not drop his skill books. This has been solved through ensuring to speak and trade with him, or attempt to steal from him before he is killed.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!