Summon Cat Familiar is a Summoning Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Summon Cat Familiar Spell Book Location
- This skill does not come in a skill book. A Black Cat will start following the party when approaching Fort Joy. The skill will be awarded after escaping Fort Joy with the black cat alive.
- The summon has two spells:
Swap places with your master.
Jump to destination point.
Notes and Tips
- Range: 13m.
- The encounter with the black cat when approaching Fort Joy is unavoidable. It will follow the character even in stealth or invisibility.
- Being the first to step into its range does not guarantee the cat will follow you; it will randomly choose among all player characters in the party. The cat seems to have a preference for the Red Prince if you recruited him in the party.
- The skill will only be given to the character the cat is following.
- The skill will be given once the cat speaks to the players while outside Fort Joy.