Summon Inner Demon is a Summoning Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Summon Inner Demon Spell Book Location
- You can get this skill from Jahan the level 20 trader NPC for killing the Advocate on Bloodmoon Island. You must have the maximum three Source point slots.
Summon Inner Demon Requirements
Notes and Tips
- Jahan is one of the Masters of Source players must seek out for the Powerful Awakening quest, as such if his quest is fulfilled before at least two other teachers then he will award a Source point slot instead of the skillbook.
- Despite the name and classification, the skill does not conjure a controllable summon but acts like a buff similar to some Polymorph skills.
- The armor damage of "Terrify" scales with your Intelligence and Level.
- The physical damage of "Demonic Tutelage" scales with your Warfare, Intelligence, and Level. It will also trigger the vampiric effects of Necromancy.
- In addition to its skills, the buff will give your character a substantial Magic Armor boost, +6 Intelligence, and immunity to Terrified. The amount of Magic Armor boost scales with the Hydrosophist skill.
- It gives the character two skills:
Your inner demon actively watches over you. When an enemy approaches melee range, they will be pummelled by a demonic fist dealing physical damage.
Set Demonic Tutelage for 3 turn(s).
1 AP Cost
3 Turn Cooldown
Destroy [X] Magic Armour on target enemy. They are Terrified for 2 turn(s).
Set Terrified for 2 turn(s).
Damage is based on your level and receives bonus from Intelligence.
Resisted by Magic Armor
2 AP Cost
1 Turn Cooldown