Supercharger is a Summoning Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Supercharger Spell Book Location
- Sold by Nebora in Fort Joy after reaching level 4
- Sold by Kerban in Sanctuary of Amadia
- Sold by Trader Bree in Driftwood - Square
Notes and Tips
- Supercharger bonus increased to 70% (Was 50%), tooltip now mentions that it can be cast on totems as of Patch v188.8.131.526
- Supercharger is additive with summoning bonus, futhermore both Supercharger and Summoning are additive with the attacks and attack based spells and multiplicative with spells. For example summoned creature with 40 STR, 40 INT, 10 Warfare and 10 Aeroteurge will have mutliplier of 3.75 for attacks and air spells. Adding 10 Summoning will turn it to 5.25 and 7.5 respectively. Adding Supercharger on top of this will increase multipliers to 6.75 and 11.25.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Summoner of Sparks
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
What am i missing here ? The buff lasts 2 rounds BUT the summon dies after the first round (with the buff taking literally only effect for 1 round) ?
Will this work with Fane's time warp and allow a summon to have 2 turns?
Some of the in-game descriptions say it's actually 50% while others (often seen on the very same skill description) say it's 70%.
Supercharger and Living on the Edge or no?
By the lack of "your" I guess you can target someone else's summons, not only yours.
This + Bloated Corpse makes for an explosive combination... eyyyyy