Telekinesis allows you to move items telepathically regardless of weight.
Increase the range of your telekinesis.
Telekinesis is a civil ability in Divinity Orginal Sin 2. Telekinesis allows you to move items telepathically regardless of weight.
- Lvl 1 -- 4 Meters
- Lvl 2 -- 8 Meters
- Lvl 3 -- 12 Meters
- Lvl 4 -- 16 Meters
- Lvl 5 -- 20 Meters
Notes & Advanced tactics:
- Moving barrels, non-reinforced crates, and any fragile container by Telekinesis will not destroy it (Unlike using Teleportation)
- Objects moved by Telekinesis can hit enemies, friends, and NPCs for some damage. It can be used in the midst of a fight or to initiate one.
- It costs 2 AP to use it, and the damage is based on the weight of the object. The heavier the object is, the more damage it hits.
- Use Telekinesis before or during combat to block paths, stairs, and force enemies into certain space to gain a tactical advantage.
- Use Telekinesis to remove Noxious Bulbs out of the way, or throw them in enemies way from a safe distance.
If you move a container using Telekinesis over one of the enemies so that the boundaries of container's model collide with those of the target enemy, the container will damage the target based on its total weight and will also takes some damage in return. Since you can stack containers inside each other and there are tons of heavyweight items right from the tutorials, you can completely break the combat without needing to invest skill points in any of the combat abilities and win every fight in the game without taking any damage.
Even though this completely ruins the fun of the combat, if you want to use this cheat follow these steps:
- In the character creation screen choose Telekinesis as your civil ability.
- Pickup every single heavy item you find in the game and put them inside a chest or crate.
- You will be able to use the chest or crate in combat as long as it has enough health to kill enemies without getting destroyed. Otherwise, switch the container with another one and store the damaged one inside the new container.
- Continue on until you reach Fort Joy. Once there you should find yourself an Ornate Chest (see below points). Every chest which has the same model as Orante Chests have infinite health points which allow you to use this cheat without worrying about the container's health points. Once you found your first one, store everything inside that chest, and enjoy the rest of the game without worrying about combat ever again.
Here are some side notes related to this glitch:
- Picking a Rogue character with Adrenaline, Backlash, Cloak and Dagger, Chameleon Cloak, and Spread Your Wings is recommended to give you the best mobility and action points in fights. None of the skills are required for this build but they may be helpful in certain situations.
- Among the talents, Bigger and Better (add an extra Telekinesis right from the start), Comeback Kid (resurrect once per combat), Escapist (escape from right next to the enemy), Executioner (+2 AP per kill), Hothead (more Critical Chance), The Pawn (Better Positioning) and Walk It Off (Less annoying knockdowns) best suit this build.
- Undead Human is the most recommended race for having Ingenious and Play Dead.
- Critical Chance is the only attribute that affects the damage and has great importance. Therefore, increasing Wits, Scoundrel, and Two-Handed skills as well as getting armors with Telekinesis, critical chance, and damage bonuses are advisable. In addition, spent a few points on Necromancer for healing purposes.
- Make sure not to instant-kill your pet followers with the chest, even while not filled yet, Killing enemies too quickly may result in broken quests or other types of game-breaking bugs.
- Moving a container using Telekinesis will not break sneaking or invisibility.
- As finding heavy items is essential to this build, here a few named objects along with their locations: Barrels and Vases (5kg, everywhere), Crates (10kg, everywhere), Sacks, Metal Crates, Reinforced Crates, Boxes, Chests, (50kg, everywhere), Washing Tubs (50kg, Caverns and The Hold), Oil-Poison-Water Barrels (60kg, everywhere), Packages (150kg, Mostly in The Hold), Bust of Alexander (150kg, The Hold), Alexanders Paintings (150kg, Mostly in Orivand's Chambers), etc.
- If you pick up every heavy item mentioned in the above point, your container will carry about 20k kg by the end of Act I. This amount will be sufficient to instant-kill everything until the end of the game.
- You will find your first Ornate Chest in A. Hidden Alcove on the ledge (teleport to access) B. Caverns Mody's place (teleport to access) C. Underground Tunnel (hidden treasure, shall be dug out)