Telekinesis allows you to move items telepathically regardless of weight.
Increase the range of your telekinesis.
Telekinesis is a civil ability in Divinity Orginal Sin 2. Telekinesis allows you to move items telepathically regardless of weight.
- Lvl 1 -- 4 Meters
- Lvl 2 -- 8 Meters
- Lvl 3 -- 12 Meters
Notes & Hint & Advanced tactics:
- Moving barrels, non-reinforced crates, and any fragile container by Telekinesis will not destroy it (Unlike using Teleportation)
- Objects moved by Telekinesis can hit enemies, friends, and NPCs for some damage. It can be used midst a fight or to initiate one.
- It costs 2 AP to use it, and damage is based on the weight of object. The heavier the object is, the more damage it hits.
- Stack unlimited heavy items inside reinforced crate or backpack to create very heavy object and throw it around on people for massive damage.
- Use Telekinesis before or during combat to block paths, stairs, and force enemies into certain space to gain tactical advantage.
- Use Telekinesis to remove Noxious Bulbs out of the way, or throw them in enemies way from a safe distance.