The Burning Pigs is a Quest in Divinity: Original Sin II.
- Discover Sanctuary of Amadia
- Meet the burning pigs in the swamp
- Use Bless to remove Necrofire from pigs (600 XP for each)
- After first pig is cured, deal with undead Lizard Scapor via fighting (1800 XP) or Wits persuasion check (3000 XP)
- Meet pig Feder on a slope between Abandoned Camp and Frozen Beach where dragon Slane can be found
- Tell Feder to go to Sanctuary (Pet Pal talent required)
- Activate the Sanctuary's healing pool by interracting with the statue (blood pool will kill the pig, blessed pool will cure her)
- Tell Feder to step into the pool
When you are exploring the Hollow Marshes, you will find some burning pigs, cursed by Braccus Rex. You can use Bless to lift the curse, and a guardian named Scapor will appear (you only need to Bless one pig). You need to fight her, or talk your way out of it.
Once finished head east, through the ambush and up the hill to find the pig Feder. If you have Pet Pal talent, talk to her, and ask her about the curse. Then inform her that of the Sanctuary of Amadia and tell her to go there (you must have been there first, so if you haven't go there first).
The pool needs to be activated (talk to the statue, connect with its emotions, the pool will start glowing and heal those standing in it like Blessed surfaces). When it is, talk to Feder in the Sanctuary and suggest she moves into the pool. When she does, she will transform into a human. She then stays in Sanctuary (second floor, on wooden construction right of the healer's tents) and sells plethora of weapons, armor, accessories and some scrolls.
Note that if you anger the statue instead, the pool will be shrouded in a blood mist, and Feder will die when stepping into the pool.
- Bless the pigs to remove the necrofire.
- Be careful while curing pigs, as there are 2 fights in that area that you can accidentally run into.
- Pigs have multiple oil/poison barrels and surfaces around them that they can accidentally trigger.
- Pigs will run away if approached.
- While the quest only requires you to bless one pig, you will still gain experience for blessing each one.
- There are several Source ponds around the area that replenish a point on contact, so you don't need to use Purging item charges.
- Scapor, an undead lizard, appears from the ground when first the pig is cured. Some party members have unique interactions with her, but ultimately any dialogue leads to fighting except if you ask about the curse that will befall her if she lets you pass, and then use a Wits dialogue persuasion after that. She will die and can be looted for some decent gear and you will get additional XP.
- After Feder becomes a woman she trades great armors and weapons (She moves to X:450 Y:40)