The Covenant is a Quest in Divinity: Original Sin II.
- Investigate the rising of the dead
- On Nameless Isle, decide to serve Godking or not
- Break free from God King using swornbreakers
Quest can only be done as an Undead main character (Fane or custom).
Upon traveling through the marshes you will be attacked by a group of undead, just prior to meeting Zaleskar. The head enemy undead will speak with you opening up this quest. After killing, speak with Zaleskar to continue quest.
On Nameless Isle, a Voidwoken will offer undead character a chance to serve the Godking. If you accept, this will lead to the Godking ending, unless you use the swornbreaker to free yourself.
- Becoming Sworn to the Covenant will give you a massive stat boost (+2 Attribute points, +2 Combat Skill Points and +2 Talent Points) which is kept even if you use the Swornbreaker and break the Covenant.
- On the Nameless island regardless if you have gotten the Quest earlier or not you get offered to serve the Godking by the Voidvoken