The Dead Ferryman
The Dead Ferryman is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
The Dead Ferryman information
- He can ferry you to Bloodmoon island, but any non-undead characters that will agree to travel will die en route.
- If attacked, he will cast Deathfog , instantly killing any characters that are not undead.
The Dead Ferryman location
- The Dead Ferryman first appears in Cloisterwood, southwest of Bloodmoon Island at Reaper's Coast
Notes and Tips
- Kill him for experience (3750 XP).
- Since this is a scripted event, pre-casting Mass Breathing Bubbles or Living on the Edge on non-undead characters will not prevent their death from death fog upon arriving.