The Doctor is an NPC in Divinity: Original Sin II.
The Doctor information
- Level 20.
- Doctor Daeva is, in fact, the arch-demon Adramahlihk who possessed the doctor's body during the failed exorcism ritual on Bloodmoon Island, which you can learn during the quest The Secrets of Bloodmoon Island.
- This is the arch-demon who possesses Lohse.
- Appears in the quest Doctor's Orders.
- DE, Classic, not weakened: 7k health, 11k physical armor, 13k magical armor
- DE, Classic, weakened (-50%): 3.5k health, 5.5k physical armor, 6.5k magical armor
The Doctor's location
- The Doctor first appears in The Arx.
- The Doctor's house is located in the north-eastern side of Arx, close to the Alchemist's shop.
Notes and Tips
- Upon reaching Arx, if you have Lohse in your team, you can enter the Doctor's house by making her interact with the door. The Doctor would be eager to finally meet her and welcome her on his side. The conversation between the party and the Doctor might result in a fight. More information is available in the quest Doctor's Orders.
- If you do not have Lohse in your team, the Doctor would not like to see new visitors, thus denying the access to his house. You have to either sneak in, or kill Isbeil or Lord Kemm while completing other quests in Arx. Then an elf messenger will appear, announcing you that the Doctor would like to see you. Once you visit the Doctor and talk to him, he, aware of your plans to ascend, would suggest you to make a pact with him, so that you can ascend together. Refusing the deal will trigger a fight with him. Accepting, however, will result in Doctor filling a vial with character's blood to seal the pact. It will also grant Deal with the Devil achievement. He will instantly kill the party member should you betray him afterwards*.
- Later in the game, after the final battle is over, the Doctor will appear and remind of the deal you made. He will purge the bodies of Lucian and Dallis at the same time (making the Sealing the Veil ending impossible). If you stand up to the deal, your main character and Adramahlihk will fight the other party members and then ascend to become the new Divines (granting you Angel and Demon achievement). If you betray the Doctor, however, he will use the Blood Pact Command on your main character, purging his body and removing him from the game completely. The other party members then can fight Adramahlihk and claim divinity upon victory.
- Alternatively, after making a pact with the Doctor you can steal a blood vial from his inventory while being in Arx. Then he will not be able to instantly kill you if you chose to betray him later.
- If you fight Adramahlihk in his house in Arx and did not weaken him before, he will summon 4 lesser demons to aid him. He will not call for them if you chose to fight him after the final battle.
- If you buy his potions he wont use any.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!