The Seneschal is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
The Seneschal information
- you will find it deactivated, it needs a Phase Capacitor
- sells High Level Skillbooks for all Skills
- it's memory is broken but it is not aggressive
The Seneschal location
- The Seneschal first appears in The Academy of the Seven on Nameless Isle
Notes and Tips
- you can pick-pocket it (how?!)
- stealing back the Phase Capacitor will kill it and allow you to loot everything
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Reanimate it, open the trade window, close it, pickpocket it ( and steal the phase capacitor last ). It'll die after pickpocketing it, and then you can loot it too.
Free pickpocket, free trader loot.
After you reanimate it, pickpocketing the phase capacitor will destroy it.