The Shriekers is a Quest in Divinity: Original Sin II. Short description goes here.
The Shriekers Objectives
- Find a way to bypass the Shriekers.
The Shriekers Walkthrough
This quest requires you to find a weapon that can destroy shriekers.
There are several opportunities to acquire weapons which grant skills capable of purging the shriekers, these are:
- During The Purged Dragon, a purging wand can be looted from Radeka the Witch.
- The helm from Artefacts of the Tyrant has a skill that allows source vampirism.
- During The Vault of Braccus Rex, a purging wand can be looted from the vault.
Alternatively, you can free Slane the Winter Dragon from The Purged Dragon, he will deal with the shriekers for you, when you approach them during the attack.
Tips & Tricks
- If you're having trouble getting close enough to a shrieker to purge it, consider using either Living on the Edge or a skill that grants invisibility to survive the approach.
- Stealth character can sneak and then use Cloak and Dagger to teleport behind them and quickly use purging ability from their vulnerable blind spot (their backs of course)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Reminder: if you get the purging wand from Radeka the Witch you can use it at least 3 times before giving it to the dragon with no consequences. Including to clear the shriekers. I am unsure if using the last charge will have a negative effect as I didn't test it.
I have vampirism, sneak mode, cloak and dagger behind and use vampirism. The wand I have only had 4 uses
if you have points into sneaking its a good way to get by, since there cone of detection is lock facing forward.
If you simply need to get past shriekers (to get a better positionning in the Bishop fight for example) you can use teleport, tactical retreat, phoenix dive, or go invisible. Surprisingly enough they also have a 10% chance to miss, which I guess could be increased with statuses or spells (aethereal wisp)
You can cast Living on the Edge on character and go and cast Soul Vampirism....
Tyrant helm also lets you use purge 3 times before summoning a demon that attempts to kill you.
Hard to not get a feeling that game of thrones was idea for shriekers and silent monks. Just like Greyjoy tortured and changed by Ramsey :)