|Next Quest||The Cursed Ring|
The Vault of Braccus Rex is a Quest in Divinity: Original Sin II. Find the vault of Braccus Rex.
- Find the Vault of Braccus Rex
- There is a Bloodstained Journal (Magilla's Journal) on a corpse NW of Fort Joy on the beach (just behind where you fight the 3 crocodiles for The Teleporter quest).
- Read the Journal and travel to Dark Cavern which is located all the way to the southeast of the island, and you must escape Fort Joy and pass through the Hollow Marshes to get there.
- Talk to Trompdoy and then head to his left across the illusionary bridge which you cannot see behind the illusory crates.
- Explore the area and loot the chests, watching out for the traps.
- When you get to the room with the statue answer his questions. The answers are 1 and then 2. There are some chests in the left room, one is trapped.
- Head forward into the Madman's Enclave where you will be ambushed by Trompdoy once again, only harder this time. If you kill the Aeromancer Trompdoy, it will end the fight, so focus him down. Once he's is dead loot his corpse to find the Band of Braccus, which starts The Cursed Ring quest.
- Head into the treasure room where you can find a Purging Wand for the quest: The Shriekers.
- There is also the Heart of the Tyrant here for the Artefacts of the Tyrant quest.
- Gratiana's Soul Jar is here as well, and you will update the quest The Eternal Worshipper by entering the vault. Place all the Soul Jars into your backpack.
- Decide what to do with Trumpdoy, either set him free or leave him. You will receive 4200XP and if you agree to break the soul jar, a level 6 rare item.
- Head forward and right and use the statue here to obtain Bless if you haven't already, and then use the lever to lower the force field and head out.
- There is a Statue will ask you to solve puzzles, remember in his puzzle each capital letter stands for a word. (you can learn that by talking to a rat if you have Pet Pal)
- Solving the puzzle rewards 2950exp. You get no exp if you break through the door without solving.
- There is another statue that will teleport you to the Hall of Echoes, where you will learn Bless.
- One piece of Braccus Rex set is in that vault, next to a pile of gold.
- The 3 necromancer soul jars correspond to the A Fate Worse Than Death quest.