The Weaver is a Quest in Divinity: Original Sin II. At the second floor of Ryker's mansion, there is a huge spider in an abandoned room.
- The Weaver
- Find The Weaver upstairs at Ryker's Rest.
- Feed her one body part.
- Feed her another three body parts.
At the second floor of Ryker's mansion, there is a huge spider in an abandoned room.
If you have pet pal, talk to the spider to learn its story. If you bring it foods and limbs, it will reward you a silk glove, and tell you Ryker is beholden to some sort of 'promise' - something that he now wishes to free himself of.
- 13,450XP for offering the Weaver a single body part.
- Spider-Silk Gloves for offering her another three body parts.
- 10,775XP for killing her and 9,000XP from 9 of her spiderlings.
- Feeding her rotten body parts also works.
- Close to a dozen body parts can be found in Ryker's private chamber below the Ryker's Rest reception room.
- You can complete her quest and initiate combat afterwards, this will get you her quest rewards and the experience from killing her.