Throw Explosive Trap is a Pyrokinetic Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Throw Explosive Trap Spell Book Location
- Obtained by combining any Pyrokinetic Skill book and any Huntsman Skill book. (Neither can be Source Skills)
Throw Explosive Trap Requirements
Notes and Tips
- The trap deals Fire damage and applies Burning.
- Max. 3 traps can be placed, if you place a 4th trap, the first placed trap will explode.
- Traps trigger automatically after x-seconds if placed outside of combat (they won't stay forever)
- Deals 130% damage that scales with int and pyro of the character that dealt the damage that triggered it. The stats of the trap itself (10 int, 0 pyro) is used if triggered by proximity.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Blazing Deepstalker