Turn to Oil is a Geomancer Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Turn to Oil Location
- Combine any Geomancer Skill book and any Polymorphing Skill book. (Neither can be Source Skills)
Turn to Oil Effects
- Scroll cannot be crafted
- AoE radius 5m
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- All water and blood surfaces that touch the AoE even a little will be turned completely to oil
Turn to Oil Trivia & strategies
- Turn to Oil radius increased to 5m as of Patch v126.96.36.1996
- Combine with Rain and Oily Carapace/Mass Oily Carapace for quick physical armour regeneration
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
turn yourself into oil
Elf Flesh Sacrifice (+1ap) + Turn to Oil (-1ap) + Oily Carapace (-1ap) + Mend Metal (-1ap) + Adrenaline (+2ap) + Fortify (-2ap) + Reactive Armor (-2ap) = HUGE AE damage. Just dont have allies around Lol.
elf flash sacrifice + turn to oil will give you quick geo elemental affinity when youre done with geo just use ignition than you get pyro elemental affinity
Depending on when it is used, could effectively give other players their extra AP back by removing their shocked effected. However, the odds of that occurring are low unless the owner of the spell has higher initiative. Side note: Removing shocked from yourself does not let you recover your lost AP.
this move is so *****ing good, i don’t even understand. you don’t even need to ignite the oil. Just having oil everywhere makes enemies waste time running through oil while you attack from range. 5/5
Was not sold by Maol in my two games.
very useful can be combined with rain to crowd, oil is very useful you an bless it for forified or later on cursed which is effective offensively
One of the best control skills to use if combined with rain