Vampiric Hunger is a Hydrosophist Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Vampiric Hunger location
Vampiric Hunger effects
- Scroll cannot be crafted
- Receives no scaling bonuses as the healing amount is set to 50%
- Is not affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Does heal undead characters
Vampiric Hunger trivia & strategies
- Self-healing is the same amount as having Necromancer at 5
- Unfortunately the cast range of this spell is melee-distance only, making it tough to use on melee characters in your party as a caster. Seems to be intended as a self-only support spell.
- If given to a neutral character, they may start attacking you to heal themselves. Especially hilarious when they receive Retribution damage from you, which makes them angry
Vampiric Hunger builds
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Eternal Warrior (Death Knight Perfected)
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Terramancer