Venom Coating is a Geomancer Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Venom Coating location
Venom Coating effects
- Scroll cannot be crafted
- Scales with level and Geomancer
- Damage type will be converted if using skills or special arrows which have a pre-determined damage type, i.e. piercing damage in Sawtooth Knife
- Also applies to staves, including Staff of Magus, and bows and crossbows
Venom Coating trivia & strategies
- Does work with Elemental Arrows that Rangers can use, but adds more damage of the Arrow type based on your Geomancer ability.
- Works only on main hand weapon if dual wielding.
Venom Coating builds
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Venomous Sentry
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Elemental Champion
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Juggernaut