Venomous Aura is a Geomancer Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Venomous Aura location
- Combine any Geomancer Skill book and any Scoundrel Skill book. (At least one of them must be Source Skills)
- Also obtained by socketing a source orb into a weapon.
Venomous Aura effects
- Scroll cannot be crafted
- Scales with level and Geomancer
- The damage added by this skill is not dependent on weapon damage. At level 4 it adds about 60% of the base damage of Poison Dart. That percentage increases with levels and at lvl 16 it's closer to 100%.
- Damage type will be converted if using skills or special arrows which have a pre-determined damage type, i.e. piercing damage in Sawtooth Knife
- Also applies to staves, including Staff of Magus, and bows and crossbows
- Is not affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
Venomous Aura trivia & strategies
- Does work with Elemental Arrows that Rangers can use, but adds more damage of the Arrow type based on your Geomancer ability.
- Works only on main hand weapon if dual wielding.
- Socketing source orb in weapon does not cost AP in combat. So there is no need to learn or memorize this skill.