Venomous Aura is a Geomancer Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Venomous Aura location
- Combine any Geomancer Skill book and any Scoundrel Skill book. (At least one of them must be Source Skills)
- Also obtained by socketing a source orb into a weapon.
Venomous Aura effects
- Scroll cannot be crafted
- Scales with level and Geomancer
- The damage added by this skill is not dependent on weapon damage. At level 4 it adds about 60% of the base damage of Poison Dart. That percentage increases with levels and at lvl 16 it's closer to 100%.
- Damage type will be converted if using skills or special arrows which have a pre-determined damage type, i.e. piercing damage in Sawtooth Knife
- Also applies to staves, including Staff of Magus, and bows and crossbows
- Is not affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
Venomous Aura trivia & strategies
- Does work with Elemental Arrows that Rangers can use, but adds more damage of the Arrow type based on your Geomancer ability.
- Works only on main hand weapon if dual wielding.
- Socketing source orb in weapon does not cost AP in combat. So there is no need to learn or memorize this skill.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!