Verdas is an NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- By the time the player reaches him, Verdas has long-since begun his descent into insanity due to Dallis using Mind Maggots to get him to confess about Atusa's involvement with the Seekers. Despite this, he cryptically attempts to explain that he, like the player, is a Godwoken. Acknowledging it's too late for him, he tells the player to flee before they suffer a similar fate.
- Verdas cannot be cured. The player can elect to leave him alone after their exchange, or kill him.
- Verdas is located in the Holding Cells. ( X: 257 | Y: 642 )
Notes and Tips
- Verdas gives 75 XP if killed.
- If the player is an Elf or becomes one using the Mask of the Shapeshifter and eats Atusa's Leg, they will learn that she intended to liberate Verdas from Fort Joy at all costs.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
cast spirit vision after he died quite a unique dialogue
A 9245lb chest to the face cured the affliction just fine. Shame Verdas didnt survive the remedy though.
He can be Cured I've done it before and he lived I just can't remeber how
He looks pretty chill on that mound of hay.. as his brain is full of burrowing mind maggots!
He's the godwoken seekers have been looking for.
is killing him bad?
FYI first aid removes it but also kills him.
When I use it on him all the dark crap comes off but he still dies.
He is effected by mind maggot. There is no way to cure him in this point of story.
no he cant, blessing ond fortify doesnt work
He can be occured or not?