Verdas is an NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- By the time the player reaches him, Verdas has long-since begun his descent into insanity due to Dallis using Mind Maggots to get him to confess about Atusa's involvement with the Seekers. Despite this, he cryptically attempts to explain that he, like the player, is a Godwoken. Acknowledging it's too late for him, he tells the player to flee before they suffer a similar fate.
- Verdas cannot be cured. The player can elect to leave him alone after their exchange, or kill him.
- Verdas is located in the Holding Cells. ( X: 257 | Y: 642 )
Notes and Tips
- Verdas gives 75 XP if killed.
- If the player is an Elf or becomes one using the Mask of the Shapeshifter and eats Atusa's Leg, they will learn that she intended to liberate Verdas from Fort Joy at all costs.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!