Verdas is an NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- Verdas is a sick prisoner located in the Underground Tunnel area of Fort Joy in a locked prison cell
- He has a "Decomposing" affliction (healing spells or potions will kill him), which cannot be dispelled.
- By the time the player reaches him, Verdas has long-since begun his descent into insanity due to Dallis using Mind Maggots to get him to confess about Atusa's involvement with the Seekers. Despite this, he cryptically attempts to explain that he, like the player, is a Godwoken. Acknowledging it's too late for him, he tells the player to flee before they suffer a similar fate.
- Verdas cannot be cured. The player can elect to leave him alone after their exchange, or kill him.
- Verdas first appears in Fort Joy Getto Underground Tunnel area
Notes and Tips
- Killing him awards 75 party Experience.
- If the player is an Elf or becomes one using the Mask of the Shapeshifter and eats Atusa's Leg, they will learn that she intended to liberate Verdas from Fort Joy at all costs.