Deals 50% Earth Damage to each character in the area. At your command, poisonous worms slither up from the earth, attaching to every character in the area who is not protected by Magical Armour . Affected characters cannot move or teleport, and they receive 30% Poison Damage each turn.
Set Entangled for 2 turn(s).
Damage is based on your level and receives bonus from your Intelligence .
Worm Tremor is a Geomancer Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Worm Tremor Location
- Available starting from level 4
- Maol at Fort Joy Ghetto (Fort Joy)
- Gareth at Amadia's Sanctuary (Fort Joy), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Trader Ovis at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Tovah at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Priestess of Duna at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Alchemist at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
Worm Tremor Effects
- Scroll cannot be crafted
- Resisted by Magical Armour
- Scales with level, intelligence and Geomancer
- Cannot be deflected
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Entangled characters can still use Backlash and Blitz Attack
Worm Tremor Trivia & Strategies
- Extremely useful in most fights when combined with Torturer talent. Not only does the Entangled status go through armour, it also lasts a turn longer
Worm Tremor Builds