Deals 50% Earth Damage to each character in the area. At your command, poisonous worms slither up from the earth, attaching to every character in the area who is not protected by Magical Armour . Affected characters cannot move or teleport, and they receive 30% Poison Damage each turn.
Set Entangled for 2 turn(s).
Damage is based on your level and receives bonus from your Intelligence .
Requires Geomancer 2
Worm Tremor is a Geomancer Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Worm Tremor Location
- Available starting from level 4
- Maol at Fort Joy Ghetto (Fort Joy)
- Gareth at Amadia's Sanctuary (Fort Joy), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Trader Ovis at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Tovah at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Priestess of Duna at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Alchemist at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
Worm Tremor Effects
- Scroll cannot be crafted
- Resisted by Magical Armour
- Scales with level, intelligence and Geomancer
- Cannot be deflected
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Entangled characters can still use Backlash and Blitz Attack
Worm Tremor Trivia & Strategies
- Extremely useful in most fights when combined with Torturer talent. Not only does the Entangled status go through armour, it also lasts a turn longer
Worm Tremor Builds
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Tectonic Sage
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Terramancer
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Torturer + Worm Tremor = easy mode. If you are rocking a mostly ranged team, it is basically a 2 turn aoe stun that comes with quite adecent damage. Using flesh of sacrifice, adrenaline and teleport to put enemies in the tremor zone also works wonderously. You can basically immobilize a group of enemies in the first turn and keep them close to each other for further nuking.
A MUST. Works right thru all armor and holds all characters. Be warned, it holds allies too so make sure your people are not in the area. Also doesn’t hold assassins. I think it’s some kind of bug but I’ve had scoundrels have no problem using backlash. Once you have the enemies entangled, you can drop all kinds of aerial damage and wipe them out.
Torturet + contamination + ignition + flesh sac. + raining blood + wormtremor. 4 AP combo you make first turn and everybody takes free dmg for 2 first turns op
Worth mentioning that person that is Entangled is not only protected from being teleported but will also not receive any damage once you'll teleport someone else on top of his head.
Can someone please say me why in this skill is written that an enemy, who has no magic armor, "cannot move or teleport" but backlash work instead pretty well!?!? F**k! There is a sort of bug?
Torturer is now fixed. So this can become a 3 turn soft CC + DOT with that talent. Very very strong.
Will bypass armour check if you have torturer talent. It is thus a soft CC. Similar to crippled but much more useful. Be wary that enemies that use blitz or backlash can still do so. Same for you though, so if you use it on your undead rogue it's not too bad: your undead get a poison DOT that heals them and can still attack. Doesn't work on some teleportation skills... Like that burrow move by "that giant freaking worm that one shot you and the magisters".
I'm looking forward to seeing if this works with the new torturer in DE. "The Torturer talent will allow you to apply status effects through magic or physical armor. " I assume this means damaging status effects. If it were stuns and such it would be overpowered. If this works, you can entangle any target regardless of armor. It cannot be resisted by any enemies. Except floating? Not sure.
WARNING TO UNDEAD: this move will entangle undead through magic armor (because the game thinks its a heal because it does poison damage ) so be careful not to ensnare yourself