– Repair hammer and identifying glasses are now consumed when used.
– Made switching to inactive characters in combat possible (not for combat action but for inspecting/inventory/…).
– AI can now find cover if it finds itself teleported to a place where it can’t escape
– Fixed wizard AI scripts where they would run towards the enemy but not attack.
– “Stolen” item tag gets removed when you put in the ‘Your offer’ tab while trading.
– “Stolen” item tag gets removed when their original owner dies.
– Tutorial tweaks.
– No longer showing invisible enemies when player clicks on their icon with a character-backstabber.
– Tactical Retreat no longer allows jumping outside the skill range.
– Party members are now blue, default circles for Arena, turn/status console use relationship based colors.
– When you have the Zombie talent, necromancer lifesteal no longer damages you.
– Added special warning when your movement speed is 0 from a status.
– Character will no longer start dialog unless close enough.
– Weapon-based skills now use elemental bonuses on the weapon.
– Hail Strike now creates 3 projectiles (down from 4), costs 2 AP (up from 1AP).
– Rage now lasts 1 turn (down from 2), reduces resistances by -100% (down from -25%).
– Levitate is now a Stealth skill (doesn’t break sneaking or invisibility).
– Shields now provide Magic Armour in addition to Physical Armour.
– Statuses Bless and Curse no longer bless\curse surfaces that the affected character walks into. (Skills Bless and Curse will still affect surface once.)
– Wet, Chilled and Frozen now remove Holy Fire.
– Fixed first Aid not healing character when it removes negative status.
– Decreased damage of Crippling Blow.
– Decaying Touch damage slightly buffed.
– New item combinations for empty flasks and mushrooms
– Assigned new 3D objects and icons to potions.
– Added a lot of new item names to item generation.
– Fixed flags and properties of a lot of roots (e.g. you can now interact with desks and books).
– Made some roots stackable.
– Updated/fixed descriptions for some roots.
– Created some new descriptions for roots.
– Removed abundance of items in an area (e.g. axes or hammers all over the place in one small area, etc).
– Removed some placed armour pieces because they didn’t belong there.
– Reassigned treasure tables on items and characters.
– Reassigned levels on corpses, items and characters.
– Placed items now have a unique name and description.
– Created unique knife for Griff.
– Fixed value of valuable items (e.g. pearls).
– Increased level of Ancient Sword because by the time you reach it, you are not level 3 anymore.
– Treasure table updates:
– more containers now use the same distribution (refer to GenericContainer) which makes balancing easier;
– generic container was dropping junk too often;
– generic container was not dropping enough gold;
– fixed: generic enemy was not dropping armor;
– junk will be dropping a BIT more gold ;
– junk was referring to the TOOL category twice;
– stacks and sacks should not always contain something;
– redistributed RewardTiny table;
– junk should drop less cloth armor;
– FTJ specific reward could select gold twice.
Usability and Polish
– Added lifetime and damage to Surface tooltips.
– Fixed toggling contextmenu in the world.
– Various climbing and teleporting fixes.
– Disabled tooltips when dragging character in character creation.
– Combat messages will no longer show on the screen of far away characters (also in multiplayer)
– Allow people to reconnect to a lobby.
– Now no longer hiding lobbies that are in progress.
– Prevent tutorial boxes on endturn of enemies.
– Arena mode: added tooltips to skills in Hero Select screen
– Difficulty bonuses are now described in tooltips.
– Added dynamically animated paintings to the main menu.
– The application’s icon will now blink and show progress bar in the Windows taskbar.
– Added party tab to local chat.
– Made chat messages persistent between different UIs.
– Chat improvements in serverlist panel.
– Added Surface sound events.
– Fixed paperdoll frame to fit Female Lizards.
– Game camera now keeps Items in dialog/combat into account.
– Active characters in combat have a different combat icon in player portraits now.
– Show connectivity window in Arena Lobby UI on small diamond click.
– When in combat and the active entity is unassigned, hide the turn notice.
– Improved lighting on paperdoll.
– Reskin and implementation of the new skill selection in character creation.
– Updated textures on chainmail armour (all races).
– Updated textures on leather armour (dwarves and humans).
– Updated textures on plate armour (elves).
– Replaced Braccus statue.
– Added building signs.
– Menuscreen improvements.
– Dwarves have improved talk animations.
– Lizards, dwarves and elves have improved sit and lying animations.
– Lizards, humans and elves have improved skill animations.
– Various monsters received an additional polish pass on their animations.
– Grenade effects received a visual upgrade.
– Player skill effects received various improvements.
– Sounds for main menu screen.
– Sounds for UIs.
– Fixed a crash that could happen when requesting a character icon in a dialog.
– Fix crash when the status Fear was set on an item.
– Fixed a crash that happened when changing certain graphical settings while the paperdoll was showing (e.g. toggle between shadow rendering).
– Fixed crash for items in source surfaces.
– Fixed multiplayer character creation exploit making it possible to start with higher stats.
– Character creation now resets class skills when resetting ability points.
– Fixed permanent potions getting reapplied on reload.
– Fixed damage from Decaying Touch being applied twice.
– Fixed Dodging not receiving bonuses from armor.
– Fixed UI showing wrong range for arrow based weapons.
– Fix for invalid “Target is out of sight” notification when targeting big characters.
– Fix for valid characters not highlighting for some skills.
– Fixed character playing fast animations after using the skill Battering Ram.
– Fixed Rush skills finishing their rotation before executing the action.
– When another player’s inventory is locked, you can no longer take items from them by swapping.
– Fixed map markers sometimes disappearing when playing a 4 player multiplayer game.
– Fixed item actions through context menu sometimes not working.
– Fixed stuck turn order and combat animation after fleeing.
– Fixed Take All shortcut (space).
– Fixed bottombar activating skills while typing numbers in chat.
– Fixed clicking through the bottombar.
– Fixed Voidwoken turtle overlays not showing from certain angles.
– Fixed issue with visuals resetting when going back from third step to second step in character creation.
– Fixed destroyed objects getting targeted in cone skills.
– Fixed not returning to lobby after Arena match.
– Fixed showing cooldown warning twice.
– Fixed issues with electrified cursed surfaces.
– Fixed uniques having a chance of dropping more than once.
– Fixed issues with source skills from equipped items.
– Fixed missing textkeys on player attack animations.
– Fixed looping Rhalic dialog.
– Fixed paperdoll skewed camera (causing broken shadows).
– Fixed paperdoll not resizing when resizing the window.
– Fixed turn notification animation playing between characters.
– Fix for corpses becoming unlootable when switching characters.
– Fix for items ticking in realtime in arena.
– Fixed rotation scale check in transforming objects.
– Fixed character rotation speed not resetting correctly in character creation.
– Split up sight and shroud PP shader to fix rendering order with outlines.
– Improved Outline rendering:
– Don’t use depth testing: fixes the outline being split into a lot of small pieces when behind foliage + allows to see occluded jects better.
– Added fill color to occluded parts of outline objects.
– Animation editor can now select sound resource for sound textkey.
– Added fading overlay to FxOverlayMaterial.
– Added overlay priority support.
– Made effects fade when they are attached to a fading object.
– Increased colour list capacity from 7 to 127.
– Fixed AI Bound code issues.
– Fixed exporting lightprobe into level or importing lightprobe from level template.
– Datahash fix for savegames.