- Slave no more, you still bear scars your master gave you, and wield the skills he taught you: femme fatale, spy, assassin. Skills you plan to use against all masters.
- If not chosen as your Origin, Sebille can be found outside Fort Joy, near south gate. She can be asked to join your team. However, due to been enslaved by lizards before, if your character is a Lizard, or you are travelling with The Red Prince, you need to persuade her first.
- Elegant: Elegant gifts you a +2 bonus on Finesse.
- Corpse Eater: Corpse Eater let you eat body parts to access the memory of the dead.
- Due to the -1 Constitution from Flesh Sacrifice, it is recommend that you pick a ranged Class when playing Sebille. Preferably a Ranger, as she also gets +2 to Finesse from being an Elf.
- Despite reducing your Constitution, if managed proper, Sebille as your starting out character can do perfectly well as Knight or Fighter. Especially the former, given its easy access to Rage, which combined with Flesh Sacrifice and the Warlord talent, can easily one to two-shot any enemy you come across in the early game with a two hander or dual wield and let you score additional blows to perhaps further the streak. Do not underrestimate those 25% bonus dmg on a two handed axe.
The personalized tag for Sebille which is aptly labeled "Sebille" allows the player to make especially vicious remarks, which is remarkable when considering characters like Septa are out there. These dialouge options should really only be chose when "Let's see what happens." is your modus operandi in character interactions.