- Slave no more, you still bear scars your master gave you, and wield the skills he taught you: femme fatale, spy, assassin. Skills you plan to use against all masters.
- If not chosen as your Origin, Sebille can be found outside Fort Joy, near south gate. She can be asked to join your team. However, due to been enslaved by lizards before, if your character is a Lizard, or you are travelling with The Red Prince, you need to persuade her first.
- After progressing far enough in the story she may also be located in the Sanctuary of Amadia, even before you actually discover that location.
- When you claimed Lady Vengeance, she can be found at the Lower Deck. However, if she's not with you when fighting Dallis, she will be unavailable.
- Ancestral Knowledge: Gives you +1 to Loremaster
- Corpse Eater: Corpse Eater let you eat body parts to access the memory of the dead.
Tips and Notes
- Due to the -1 Constitution from Flesh Sacrifice, it is recommend that you pick a ranged Class when playing Sebille.
- Despite reducing your Constitution, if managed proper, Sebille as your starting out character can do perfectly well as Knight or Fighter. Especially the former, given its easy access to Rage, which combined with Flesh Sacrifice and the Warlord talent can easily one to two-shot any enemy you come across in the early game with a two hander or dual wield, and let you score additional blows to perhaps further the streak. Do not underestimate the 25% bonus damage on a two handed axe.
- Eating a Chunk of Flesh will grant her the Adrenaline Skill.
- Eating the Severed Head will grant her the First Aid Skill.
- Eating Atusa's Leg will grant the quest Blood Memories.
- If you miss Sebille's quest in Fort Joy, you can still continue it once you reach Driftwood.
First you must speak with the Dreamer: Stingtail at Fort Joy. He is on the beach area south of Fort Joy. He will only appear after you begin the quest: An Imprisoned Elf and have spoken with Griff in Fort Joy. Sebille will ask to speak to him when you do, and if you say yes she will kill him. He is a Pyrokinetic Skills Book vendor, so be sure you have purchased whichever Skill Books you want from him before this occurs. If she doesn't kill him you cannot advance her quest line. Also, if you tell Griff Stingtail was the thief during the quest: An Imprisoned Elf, then you will not be able to advance this quest. So be sure to either let Sebille kill him first, or don't tell Griff the thief's identity.
At Driftwood Tavern, A man named Baran will inform you that Roost is hiding in a nearby sawmill. (you need to have Ifan ben-Mezd in your team)
Roost is hiding in the sawmill, to reach there, you need to get past a lot of lone wolves. (if you have Ifan ben-Mezd on your team, you can let him do the talking) From Roost you will learn the location of your former master, then you need to fight Roost.
If you save Saheila from Roost in The Elven Seer, she will reveal the true identity of Sebille, and give Sebille a choice to be the heart of scions.
Sebille's master is at the Nameless Isle. When you first reach there, she will teach you a song that breaks her master's control. Travel to the Temple of Zorl-Stissa, find the Shadow Prince at Lava Field. Sing the song when Shadow Prince wants to control Sebille.
When Shadow Prince turns hostile, a group of shadow assassins will also appear, defeat them to set Sebille free.
After you killed the Shadow Prince, the mother tree wants to speak to Sebille. Go to the heart of the mother tree (using the flower to teleport), it will ask Sebille to grow to be the next mother tree. If you don't agree with this, the elves will turn hostile and attack you, but Sebille will live. (Get Rooted talent if agree)
When you leave the mother tree heart room, Sheila will approach you (if she's still alive), she asked you to kill the mother tree, so all the elves will live freely. Get back to the heart to kill the mother tree, the quest is complete but the remaining elves at the temple will turn hostile.
When you reached the Academy, you need to convince Sebille you are the right one to be the divine. (If you finished her personal quest there is no need of persuasion)
The personalized tag for Sebille which is aptly labeled "Sebille" allows the player to make especially vicious remarks, which is remarkable when considering characters like Septa are out there. These dialouge options should really only be chose when "Let's see what happens." is your modus operandi in character interactions.